March 22, 2012

Tongue Piercing's

Not impressed with myself. 







 ( Please note the nonexistent tongue piercing I now have in this photo)
( I would be lying if I said I didn't like it, I am a banana peal) 







( Hettie Price)
(Blue and white stripped weird swim cover-up, used. A black slip, hand-me down from mother. Mom's black boots)

Zero inspiration upon these photos except for boredom. There is something about them that make me uncomfortable. If you are feeling uncomfortable at this time, I knew I shouldn't have put these up. 


Thank god for cute pugs swimming in the air.  Without you and your tiny goggles, I would be no where in life. 



This is so cool, hmm. 

What the Hell are those?
© by L'Officiel Hommes / Photography Omar Sartor / Styling Matteo Cassan / Creative Direction Pablo Arroyo / Fashion Direction Emil Rebek / From Top to Bottom Daniele Alessandrini, Givenchy, Prada, Marni, Kenzo, Etro

L’OFFICIEL Website

© by Dazed & Confused / Photography William Selden / Styling Robbie Spencer / Via mini title

DAZED DIGITAL Website

© by Self Service / Photography Alasdair McLellan / Styling Suzanne Koller / Hair Anthony Turner / Make-Up Aaron de Mey / Model Daphne Groeneveld

Look Tongue Piercing's, 



No problem


HETTIE

No comments:

Post a Comment