August 3, 2010

Hair again!

HAIRYNESS.

And these were mine... Taken about two weeks ago. I just came across this collect about an hour ago. It really shows that I'm not the only one in the world who is fond of hair like me! I guess some people like it and some people don't. What can I say though? I like hair.



You are my hero!!

Patrick Mohr, you are my hero. Finally, I'm not the only person who thinks it's cool to put head on their face! Over the years, my mother and I have collected the hair from hairbrushes. It's very gross, but in desperate times too look cool. You must have the extra hair in your house. You never know when you may need to go out with a fake beard!

1

3

4

2

It's funny how I haven't blogged in a long time. Then when I blog, I blog twice in an hour. I get thoughts weirdly. Either, It's a brain fart or I have too many thoughts. At this moment, I have too many thoughts. I must be off to bed though. I have a full day tomorrow. I'm going to be heading off to six flags for my second time this summer. This time with friends though. I'm very excited. My goal is to ride first row raging bull. I may poop my pants. I'm a little nervous. I know it's going to be so much fun though! Wish me luck!

Good night! Sleep tight! Don't let the bed bugs bite!
peace out.

love you all,

Hettie Price

Oh, watch this video before you stop reading this. Okay, thanks! Bye!




1 comment: