May 14, 2011

Beach Baby

I guess lately, I've been into shock value. I'm really digging it, my mother on the other hand... not so much. Posting nudity pictures, so people get weirded out and keep reading, thats probably not the greatest way of having followers. I personally thought it was a grand idea and I personally like the nudey pictures! Not that I'm a creep or anything, I just think the human body is beautiful! I've decided I'm going to start my own nudist colony where everyone is excepted and we all will run naked through forests. Bug bites everywhere if you know what I'm saying.


'Aloha Girl' Glamour Spain May 2011 Alex Sander by Sasha Eisenman 1'Aloha Girl' Glamour Spain May 2011 Alex Sander by Sasha Eisenman 3'Aloha Girl' Glamour Spain May 2011 Alex Sander by Sasha Eisenman 4'Aloha Girl' Glamour Spain May 2011 Alex Sander by Sasha Eisenman 5'Aloha Girl' Glamour Spain May 2011 Alex Sander by Sasha Eisenman 2'Aloha Girl' Glamour Spain May 2011 Alex Sander by Sasha Eisenman 7'Aloha Girl' Glamour Spain May 2011 Alex Sander by Sasha Eisenman 8'Aloha Girl' Glamour Spain May 2011 Alex Sander by Sasha Eisenman 9'Aloha Girl' Glamour Spain May 2011 Alex Sander by Sasha Eisenman 10'Aloha Girl' Glamour Spain May 2011 Alex Sander by Sasha Eisenman

Just looking forward to the sun
MagazineGlamour Spain
Issue: May 2011
Editorial: Aloha Girl
Model: Alex Sander
Photographer: Sasha Eisenman / Trish South Management
Stylist: Mapi Vidal





Hey! And if your wondering... being grounded is awesome. I've watched a total for 12 hours of tv and its only been one day. I'm grounded a total of 31. Let's see how many TV series I can get through!

No comments:

Post a Comment