September 29, 2011


Of course a cocaine filled action movies comes up on my Netflixs account as I would love it. Truth is, I liked it. Pulp Fiction, it was crazy and weird. This girl overdosed on cocaine and started foaming from the mouth. I almost puked, then I fell asleep and dreamt about overdoses. This hasn't been the only drug filled movie I've spotted lately either. My friend Paul told me to watch, Wristcutters. It is a love story that takes place in a world for the people who've killed themselves. It's weird and I don't think I recommend 
it.


Now, after I got that off my chest. How do you feel?
Witches cool

© by Papercut / Photography Christopher Hench / Creative Direction An Le / Styling Brendan Combs & Rockie Nolan / Hair & Makeup Lauren Neal, Hannah Amundson, Zak Momo Schiller, Jane Xiang, Hillary Mund / Models Jesse Hammer, Madison Taylor at Ford Teen, Emily Pearl Hum, Taylor Krankowski, Tim Arpin at Chosen Management, Clifford Reynolds, Brianna Finkle, Katherine Allen

PAPERCUT MAGAZINE Website

No comments:

Post a Comment