November 24, 2011

I'm usually not a Family Guy watcher, but the other day as I was flipping through channels. One after another, I came across a Family Guy commercial. Peter Griffin was looking at his thanksgiving dinner and said, "I can't wait until I poop this out!". I feel the same way, Peter.

HAPPY THANKSHITTING,

but really, happy thanksgiving.


I am thankful for so many things. Let me bore you to death as I tell you millions and millions of things I am fond of.

I'm thankful for my family, the food I eat everyday, the neighborhood I live in even if I hate it, my friends I look up to, feel-good music, comfortable beds, impressive people, chocolate chip cookies right out of the oven, my dog, sour gummy worms, lava lamps, my bedroom, having someone to turn to when needed, being able to wake up and say, 'I'm ok', knowing I'm healthy, my family being healthy, my brother being home for thanksgiving, things that make me question my sanity, being bad, all the goth people in this world, things that don't exist.

I'd keep going, but I need to eat some breakfast!



No comments:

Post a Comment