April 5, 2012

I've been home sick and it's really lame. I watched Scott Pilgrim vs. the World for the first time. I'm sort of a sucker for Michael Cera so I oddly enjoyed it. I wish there were less weird video game fighting scenes though. I wasn't really fond of that, but the witty jokes were neat. Being seriously sick isn't fun at all, but I don't mind staying home. There is something about laying around all day in your house while nobody else is around. I ate hot sour soup and sang to myself. It didn't matter. No one would hear me! Unless my neighboors were peaking into my windows. That would be pretty scary since I walk around my house in the nude all the time. The little kids would cry and tug on their mothers homemade sweater, " Mommy, mommy. The girl next door? She's missing her clothing. I think she's gone mad!". I would just say I'm living la vida loca. Hopefully, I won't get arrested for burning those kids eyes with this hot bod.

No comments:

Post a Comment