April 11, 2013

4:54 A.M.

Good morning! For some reason, I think that I don't ever stop thinking, there has been many times when I have fallen asleep, but woken in terror to "I forgot to do my spanish homework". It's a bit funny because moments before, I had dreams of things that give me bad anxiety, being chased, giant crowds of sick people.
"Your actions in the dream parallel how you would respond to pressure and cope with fears, stress or various situations in your waking life. Instead of confronting the situation, your dream indicates that you have a tendency to run away and avoid the issue. Ask yourself who is chasing you, so that you can gain a better understanding and insight on the source of your fears and anxieties."
Well, thats funny due to my chase dreams seem to never get resolved. Is it possible I'm one of those people who never resolve anything since when am I afraid?  
But, dreams mean nothing.
If dreams ment something, I would be best friends with Beyonce and have an entire farm to myself. And did you know that if you are blind, you cannot see in your dreams?

So that is how my morning began, I came downstairs and did any homework that I had forgotten to do, all of it. But even stranger, I actually enjoyed the work? 

WRITE A RESPONSE ON CIVIL RIGHTS MOVEMENTS, I ALREADY KNOW WHO MLK IS.

Alright... Well, I could have written about how I know a girl who believes she was Martin Luther King, but was reincarnated as a teenage girl... Honestly though, Martin Luther King was cool as fuck. He said it as it is.

GIVER-GIVER. 
 

I once sat at a bar in Costa Rica with my dad. It was very pleasant and after taking a couple shots of Patron he confessed that there are four types of people.
Giver-Giver-These people are selfless and give anything they can to others, there are times when these people neglect themselves. 
Giver-Taker-These people are givers, but also will accept a gift from a friend once in awhile, but these people would definitely send a thank you card. 
Taker-Giver-People who usually take, but give when feeling nice or something. 
Taker-Taker-People who are only takers.

MLK WAS DEFINITELY A GIVER-GIVER WHICH MAKES HIM THE MAN.


No comments:

Post a Comment