June 2, 2015

SUMMER OF FIRE AND HELL


Hello and welcome back to 'home'

...or for the lucky people, welcome to your new apartment... chapters in your life... whatever...wherever.

My first year of college has ended and finally I can crawl back into my second grade bed and remind myself who I am. Since that cold part of me has finally melted, exposing itself into the sun, its time to re-glamorize.

Oh, Hettie. Or Oh, _____. Don't lose yourself with all this school work// work work. Pay roll periods finally start while my period continues realizing that thats least important.

PAY PERIODS are actual hell.


BIG GIRLS DO CRY.

and secret, BIG BOYS CRY LIKE BIG GIRLS



I need money for fun and love. A coka cola costs almost 2 bucks these days.

And free time doesn't exist while I'm bombarbed with ' can you take my shifts' and ' I can't work today' phone calls.




Life is so sad and fast.

While we all consider getting high and falling asleep, I feel there is something I'm missing out there. And I will continously look for it until I die.


 THERE,

HETTIE




No comments:

Post a Comment