July 24, 2015

SO WORTHY SO VAIN

I can't tell if its from being home or simply going crazy. I've been disappointed with this summer.


I'm not feeling well.

Okay, so go puke? I don't know you rather sit at home and watch HBO specials all night. I'll grab u a pillow and some tissues, just love yourself. Do whats right. STAY IN.


 And what? Watch some TV over a conversation to yourself?

I just wonder, don't your feet get itchy. I'd love to get up and walk around with you, but you've seemed to stop caring or even thinking.



I don't want what makes sense.



ALL I KNOW IS STAYING IN WILL KILL YOU. 

good luck




Besides other people bumming, I've actually been quite good.

I'm finally trying to get organized. I think I'll focus on my writing, become a little Sophie Calle. I think it'll help me want to paint more and less self portraits since no ones interested anymore.




 Such a waste of life to always be in a hurry. 

Such a waste of life to always be staying in. 




I'm still looking.

Taking my time.

OK
 
Hettie











No comments:

Post a Comment