January 27, 2016

EVERYTHING IS WORTH YOUR TIME except stupid petty shit

It's somehow always kind of pathetic coming back to the blog you started in 6th grade for emotional use. PATHETIC?

I never really know what to write about because I haven't written in so long. There's always too much too say and no room to start.

I wonder if people ever wonder what I'm doing and who I am. I certainly think about you and what you maybe doing. I wonder if people still think about others and if people still are curious. I still read everyone elses things. I probably think about you too much with all the information in the world.



I finally come.  Realizing that it doesn't matter where it starts or ends,  or who you are or what you think because the more you sleep the more you sleep.

I just want to feel something.


And it is that simple.


 I give awful advice, but I can really speak for myself.... AND  FOR OTHER PEOPLE TOO, SPEAK FOR YOURSELVES. Know what you say STAND FOR YOURSELF.

If your a mean bitter girl, you probably won't have good friends.

Or if you choose to only show that side to you, but you really love goofy dirty jokes.You could be a great friend, but why don't you have any?

I'm a perfect example.


TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR BEING AWFUL, ask yourself WHY AM I BEING AWFUL??


 Almost to the point where it really doesn't matter and just do something nice for someone else tomorrow and be aware of things going on. 

 LIKE WHO THE HELL AM I ?

:( :(

THERE IS WAYYYYYYYYYY too much going on THAT I CANNOT THINK STRAIGHT EVER

maybe I shouldnt BE SMOKING SO MUCH  but yeah yeah everyone please MAYBE I'M THE ONLY ONE WHO UNDERSTAND... ( this is the problem right here!)





Because everyone decently to some degree understands and if you cannot, then you really need to find a hobby or a pet or maybe fuck up a little bit


I'm so so so sick of apologizing for my feelings and being called crazy, justifying myself that I am crazy when really i'm actually just feeling

LIFE

or I could be ignorant
 
 so

you must taste the precious time that you once filled with lovely ideas.



 and without any hesitation, you eat it. In one big bite, you swallow something worth your time. Or maybe not, but it somehow is still worth your time.



thats nothing is worth my time, BECAUSE EVERYTHING IS WORTH MY TIME.


Do you feel anything anymore? 



 I will not apologize for my nasty healthy brain.









No comments:

Post a Comment