April 12, 2010

HOY ES CARNAVAL! FIESTA, FIESTA. MUY MUY DIVERTIDO!

You could say I'm okay at Spanish...? Even though, I pronoun each and every word as if I'm speaking English. Sra. Garcia says that this is a bad habit. GOSH DANNET,
Can I tell you a little secret about myself? Well, I depend on my horoscope. Today, I woke up with a good horoscope saying clean up a little because there maybe a boy. So, I took this as a chance to FINALLY like talk to a boy since I been in lesbian mode for too long. So, it's carnaval and I put on a little red sweater and this stupid white skirt my mom calls cute. RULES: you have to wear ONLY red and white and also you must have fun. This has been the rules for the past thousands of years Sra. Garcia has worked here. So, if you wanna say cute. Thanks. Also, my hair is utterly awkward. At a moment of being weird and in my like oohs sounds cool moods. I cut my own hair, I guess pretty short... I come downstairs to tell my mom because I personally somewhat like me with short hair. My mom replays, " What the hell did you do with your hair.?"... Thanks mom. And now my confidence soars at a 2% rate. Yay. She also wanted to add now uneven the cut was. Well, it doesn't matter because I like it! So, poop on your face MA! Well, I could only write a few things and I'll make sure to write a post when I get home because I'm boiling with new fashions and ugly hair cuts as my mother would explain to me. I'm also digging the lame BASSHUNTERS, I just got. I showed my dad and he cared to tell me I look like a cheerleader from the 60s. So, thanks again. There is just so much love going around these past days! Am I right or what!?
Well, I'll write again.
And maybe I'll try to write one on my phone. I doubt it'll work, but worth a try.


HAVE A GOOD DAY AT SCHOOL, HAPPY MONDAY!

LOVE
LOVE
LOVE
, ALWAYS HETTIE

No comments:

Post a Comment