June 1, 2010

Summer is finally here!



KIKI SMITH, I LOVE YOU WITH A PASSION. THANK YOU FOR TEACHING MY SISTER AT SCHOOL. SHE INTRODUCED ME TO YOUR WORK AND I'VE NEVER BEEN MORE INSPIRED EVERY IN MY LIFE. I LOVE YOUR SCARY BUT COOLNESS. RIGHT ON WITH FEMININE RIGHTS. GIRL POWER FOR LIFE, BIZNATCHEZ.

2003 JUNE VOGUE


KAREN EVERYONE.

(VOGUE)
I went to New york for my sistah's, Addie, graduation. I saw Alec Balwin's speech, best 6 minutes of my whole entire life. Too bad, it was raining the whole 2 hours. It was probably the best trip ever. I got very dressed up for a nice dinner. Being me, I appreciate food too much. And anything that looks good to me, I eat. Later that night, I was blessed with the runs. Yippy. I love how I'm telling you this! And yeah, but nothing could ruin my trip! We went through Chelsea and saw many different new gallery's. I love how exhibits just make you so inspirited. After looking at one piece, I just felt like I wanted to go home and draw some more.






I sit on my porch reading Fashion magazines, sipping freshly brewed iced tea. Thanks mom. I feel great, I can't explain the feeling I get when it's warm. It's kind of a feeling between making out with Robert Patterson and getting a new pair of shoes, you can't wait to where the next day. Both those combined may equal the best day ever. Honestly, who doesn't love getting great shoes? AND. Making out with the hottest guy ever? Mm.... Sorry, I haven't been writing much. School has been such a bore. Thank god it's almost over. One more week and I can officially call myself a "High Schooler".
Last weekend with the girls, I haven't had that much fun in awhile... Though being gone, I have this feeling I have been replaced! I must get back on my game! Maybe, I'll re-cut my bangs. I'm craving some change.
R.I.P Tobias Wong
( We will miss you, world designer)


I really need to start being cool again, I lost my touch. Every since school began. The lamer and lamer I get. It's kind of embarrassing. Even though, I'm sick of all the negative comments I get walking into school, sorry I dress how a person should. At least I don't wear basketball shorts everyday with a Tee shirt that says a college and it's logo with it. Like, Thanks, you look pretty good yourself. I need to go to the thief store and pick out some gross shirts with puppy's on it. I don't know why, but I'm really getting into the whole kitten and puppy thing. I'm back into the second grade phase of becoming a vet. Maybe this time it will last.

No comments:

Post a Comment