August 2, 2010

Hettie's Head


is the bomb.
Tomorrow is the day! My mother is dying my hair... I don't really know if I should be excited or scared. I'm a little of both, Actually a lot of both. I'm not fully dying the whole thing, I'm mostly getting highlights. Bleaching actually. Entire thing, I wish. Only little pieces though. I want to bleach the whole thing though. I know I'd look horrible as a blonde though. Horrible. Just wanted to say it twice so you'd know that I would actually look terrible. I also think you should note my mother is doing this... So, when you see me next I may either look extremely hot or extremely ugly. I'm so old school, were doing it with a tooth brush and just some tin foil. My mother even said this is what she did when she was my age. Looking back at pictures of my mom, her hair was horrifying. It was an afro. Hopefully, mine won't look anything like that.
Change is that, I'm going to get cool highlights. I'm doing this or going to get it ligher on bottom. Fade from dark to light to the tips. If that makes any sense. The thing is though, my sister got it done and it isn't noticeable at all. And I think going into high school is a big change in my life. A big change in my hair too. I'm growing my hair out until peace. So, it's gonna be very long and it's going to be parted in the middle. Nothing too crazy. I like simple hair. It shows the real beauty. It shows the face off better. But you gotta know your simple. Me with medium length hair. Not good. This is why I need my hair to start growing out and I need to get something done. Urgh, I get so sick of my hair so easily. I'm so sick of it at the moment. I think maybe I should just leave it brown and then just grow it out. I'll se what happens. Then maybe in winter, I'll end up getting bangs again. Even though, I didn't really enjoy having them last winter.

POOP
POOP
POOP
POOP
POOP
POOP
POOP
Guys! It's me! I want a boyfriend. :(


No comments:

Post a Comment