November 1, 2010

i need this more than anything



This is actually an album cover. I almost died when I saw this. Who ever thought of putting a cat on a beach in a genius, I'm still laughing.































I'M SO HAPPY, I'M BACK INTO BLOGGIN'


If you read blog before I was weirdly upset about nothing dadadaa. Over one nights sleep, I've realized how stupid it is to get upset over anything. I'm 14 and i'm crying. How stupid is that, I now look back at that moment and laugh at myself because of how stupid I am. I went to my computer to write about things I love and now I'm in such a good mood. Sunday morning music, blinds, mounds of blankets, an egg and toast, a classic sunday morning for Hettie Price. Blogging added onto this made me the happiest girl.


I went though a blog blockage a week ago and now I can't stop. I have so much to say.




I fight with my teachers. I hate my art class. Why can't they just let me do what I want to do? There isn't a class where the teacher says, 'Hettie, you're doing this all wrong?' and then she will give me some stupid advice and I will laugh and keep doing what I was doing before. She's nice and all, but.... You know what I'm saying. Don't you agree that an art class is to show something about you and do it in some sort of way of your creativity? Exactly, an art teacher should never tell you what to do. Even if she is just trying to help you... Man, I'm a tough cookie.


Good news:
Asked to have a little shout out on the radio. It's going to be utterly awkward, but you better listen. It's going to be epic.


Wanna know what wasn't epic though? My halloween was not an epic day. Sadly, I saw no one with an amazing costume I was dying to get my hands on. I was very fond of my friends N*sync costumes though. When they would perform together, it was just like at a concert. My friend Cara even had the hair braided for Chris. They were exactly like them. It fricken owned. On the other hand though, I was minnie mouse. I was reusing a costume made for a baby that we had stored in our cave of a storage room. I had to have my mom go and get it, the cave is too spooky for me. I really believe that the crickets are lately maturated into huge zombie crickets. I go into the cave and there is one just hanging out on the wall. It's literally as big as my face, hairy, has fangs dripping blood. It's crazy, I'm shocked my mom came out alive when she went to go get my costume! Anyway, It was this over stuffed hat with ears and a red bow on it with the exact mini mouse gloves to match. I looked like a 5 year old. I walked into the lunch room with people asking if I had trick or treated with my mom before this and if I had taken pictures with her too. I don't lie, so, this day became pretty rough.




I crapped my pants when I saw this
-PRADA-
-SPRING COLLECTION 2010-
Prada Spring 2011 Ready-to-WearPrada Spring 2011 Ready-to-Wear
Prada Spring 2011 Ready-to-WearPrada Spring 2011 Ready-to-WearPrada Spring 2011 Ready-to-Wear Prada Spring 2011 Ready-to-WearPrada Spring 2011 Ready-to-WearPrada Spring 2011 Ready-to-WearPrada Spring 2011 Ready-to-Wear


Prada Spring 2011 Ready-to-WearPrada Spring 2011 Ready-to-Wear

Prada Spring 2011 Ready-to-WearPrada Spring 2011 Ready-to-Wear
Prada Spring 2011 Ready-to-WearPrada Spring 2011 Ready-to-Wear
Prada Spring 2011 Ready-to-WearPrada Spring 2011 Ready-to-WearPrada Spring 2011 Ready-to-WearPrada Spring 2011 Ready-to-WearPrada Spring 2011 Ready-to-WearPrada Spring 2011 Ready-to-WearPrada Spring 2011 Ready-to-WearPrada Spring 2011 Ready-to-WearPrada Spring 2011 Ready-to-WearPrada Spring 2011 Ready-to-WearPrada Spring 2011 Ready-to-WearPrada Spring 2011 Ready-to-WearPrada Spring 2011 Ready-to-WearPrada Spring 2011 Ready-to-WearPrada Spring 2011 Ready-to-WearPrada Spring 2011 Ready-to-WearPrada Spring 2011 Ready-to-WearPrada Spring 2011 Ready-to-WearPrada Spring 2011 Ready-to-WearPrada Spring 2011 Ready-to-WearPrada Spring 2011 Ready-to-WearPrada Spring 2011 Ready-to-WearPrada Spring 2011 Ready-to-WearPrada Spring 2011 Ready-to-WearPrada Spring 2011 Ready-to-WearPrada Spring 2011 Ready-to-Wear


WEE-WEE
Prada Spring 2011 Ready-to-Wear

1 comment: