November 12, 2010

she's a whale

Cheers to a horrible thursday, coming home at 9 to watch What's Eating at Gilbert Grape? Falling asleep at 10:30 and waking up finding yourself with a horrible spine ache laying in a knot on your basement couch. That was my thursday night. After my emotional stupid break down, I guess I always find myself in my own basement watching a crappy 90's movie while shoving some sort of food into my mouth. Any who, I have woken up to realize that I am in a weird mood to blog. I was being asked to write about boys and friends which I fine both pointless and stupid... Why would any one want to read about my boring social problems? 
The worst part about being a blogger and having an older sister. First off, she got to 'borrow' my camera. I shouldn't even call it my camera, more of a baby to me. She gets to keep it until thanksgiving for her own work. I find so unfair because I paid for most of it and it wasn't even my choice to give it to her. 
YOU CAN THANK MY SISTER FOR STOPPING MY BLOG PHOTOSHOOTS. I WOULD TAKE MORE, BUT YOU KNOW I DON'T THINK I'M IN THE MOOD TO USE A FILM CAMERA. SORRY.

So, my day is going to the same as every. I may sit down to read a book. Go to hang out with a friend or two. Cry over my stolen camera.


I will post later about how horrible my day was.


Don't worry.


And now, I have to get back to playing angry birds...

Angry Bird Cake

How cute, it's a cake...

No comments:

Post a Comment