May 2, 2011

Movement and showering.









 I feel in love with this image.









































 Reverse Curse!
















My own photos inspirited by movement and how it shows through photographs. Many of the photos are blurry, so, you can either guess what they are or comment if your'e really having that hard of a time trying to figure it out. The beginning few are my favorites and this last one was my most favorite. I thought coloring was good and once again, very inspired with moment and kind of how blurriness is unknown. It leaves the person looking at it with someone to actually think about.



April showers bring May flowers; can you believe it?

Because I can't.
April Showers' By Katharina Poblotzki for Vice Style 7April Showers' By Katharina Poblotzki for Vice Style 6April Showers' By Katharina Poblotzki for Vice Style 5April Showers' By Katharina Poblotzki for Vice Style 3April Showers' By Katharina Poblotzki for Vice Style 2
If you want to complain, I'm not the complain department.

I needed to have something to do with spring since I'm in the middle of spring fever if that is such a thing. I'm done with school and all I want now is it to be summer. 11:40, I need to head to bed. 


I'll see all of you bright and early tomorrow in hell.

-Freak

No comments:

Post a Comment