September 18, 2011

I hate Highschool

I've become a sophomore, it's only been two weeks or around there. After I was finished pooping my pants and being annoying, I've realized whats best for me and I end up here, back to blogging. This is when I realize whats good and bad for me. Recently, I've been hopping friend groups as if I was in a shitty dance at school. That leaves me to come back home and realize how dumb everyone is. I'm so sick of everyone commenting. 'Who can we meet up with?'. 'I'm trying to lose weight'. 'Sorry, but you can't come'. Not to be a stickler or anything, but I was never asking for the invite any ways. You guys are big fat turds and sit around talking about your best friends who couldn't come.  Instead of saying that though, I walk away and end up being the biggest turd there. In the end, I realize HighSchoolSucks.

Think of something pretty though. Here, I'll help:
Abbey Lee Kershaw by Sebastian Kim for Numéro #126 5
Abbey Lee Kershaw by Sebastian Kim for Numéro #126 7Abbey Lee Kershaw by Sebastian Kim for Numéro #126 4Abbey Lee Kershaw by Sebastian Kim for Numéro #126 3Abbey Lee Kershaw by Sebastian Kim for Numéro #126 2Abbey Lee Kershaw by Sebastian Kim for Numéro #126 6Abbey Lee Kershaw by Sebastian Kim for Numéro #126 1

No comments:

Post a Comment