January 29, 2012

Considered a boy. I was sitting in my basement, half asleep at 1 in the morning. You'd think a bunch of drunk babies were in the room. Giggles poured out of 16-year-olds mouths mixed with a couple of fowl words. No, no! You have XX3? This is my childhood! A couple of high fives went around. These 'bros' are ruining my life. Depending on each other for rides home, they were never going to leave. I looked to my left and a boy sits in a coma with his knees up. No pillow or blanket, this was fully dedicated to his previous sleepover with his closest friends. Consequences are brutal when you are up until 6 in the morning. It was worth it though, we were watching the best Jennifer Anniston movie ever. Surrounded by boners, I want to go to sleep and never wake up. Burps smell awful and thank you for the ketchup on the carpet. You know that shit stains. After all these unfortunate events, I fell asleep downstairs without washing my face or anything. Waking up with breath that could kill someone and my makeup running down my cheeks. I wouldn't be surprised if I was mistaken to be dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment