April 1, 2012

SH*T

Last day of spring break always is sh*t

Af4meY on Make A Gif, Animated Gifs
make animated gifs like this at MakeAGif


Lets board the time traveling machine and go back about one week ago. Maybe I'll decide to spend my minutes more wisely the second time. I wouldn't lay in bed all day watching LOST. I don't understand how I got into it. Polar bears can't live on an island and thats it. So, I have spent about an entire week laying around and doing absolutely nothing. I still find myself exhausted though. I'm pull a great fake sick tomorrow and sleep in forever. I would probably just end up watching too many episodes of LOST then realizing its already 9 pm and I haven't gotten out of bed once.
I found a palm reading book that I am extremely excited to be able to read fellow friends palms and tell them how sh*tty their lives with turn out to be. I would give them some option to be able to turn it about though. I would be sort of a god figure in the end of all my learning. Probably with six arms and legs. I would crawl around all over the entire universe and curse people since I would have the POWER. POWER is all that matters.




Super interesting, I know. My friends and I were in Evanston and we came across a palm reader. We followed the stairway up into this tiny apartment. A very dolled up "sorority chick" (As Matt would say) opened the door and told me the prices. Before I got stripped from all my money, we left since all my friends believed that it secretly was a frat house.

NOW

I can learn how and read my own palm and depict my hell of a future. I will get back to you on it. For now you will just have to predict it for yourselves. I will probably be homeless, but if you have any other ideas what I will be doing. I would be very happy to hear.


No comments:

Post a Comment