April 2, 2013

...

Well, well, well. I guess you could say the bitch is back, but I can't promise anything due to how shitty I have been in the past with lying to you and myself about getting into blogging again. Cos' really, who has the time and really, who reads this shit...



DID YoU miss this? Cos' I didn't. 

I'm a bigger girl now, but definitely not a woman. So, I guess until I turn, I'll post dumb entries about crazy assholes I know, including me. 



I was sick today with bad diarrhea from shitty water in Costa Rica, four days have past... I feel no regret for telling any of you, but I definitely regret leaving my number one friend, Brita, back at home.

Ya?

So who likes art?
NOT ME

TUNES


 

GHOSTPOET.
Buy his album, Peanut Butter Blues & Melancholy Jam



 

Just the albums title explains the tunes, I really do recommend it though. 

VISUAL


SAM JINKS

Unbelievable, realism sculpter. 

sam jinkssam jinkssam jinkssam jinkssam jinkssam jinks





No comments:

Post a Comment