March 18, 2012

The After Math

MY NAME IS HETTIE.





























 (Inspired my ghosts,ghouls, Phantoms, wraiths, spirits, the presence, suspicion)
(The After Math)
After math,

( Image of Japanese dress pattern up close, I know you care)
(Dress bought in New York)
(Cropped white jacket, BA Vintage on Belmont)


From here on out, I will have a blogging ritual. Every sunday, I personally will take time out of my day to write about my life and things in life which I enjoy. It will be some sort of reflection. I recommend you contemplate for a while about your weekend as I do the same for mine. Commence.

My week was terrible since I can't think of one think that seriously stuck out to me. On friday, I almost soiled my pants. If only I was joking, I'm not. My stomach decided to play a cruel trick on me by clogging my large intestines. I sat across from elise begging her to hold my hand as I lay my fine ass on the toilet. A toilet seat is a hinged unit consisting of seat and lid which is bolted onto a toilet bowl for a flush toilet. A toilet seat consists of the seat itself, which may be contoured for the user to sit on, and the lid, which covers the toilet when it is not in use.
If the toilet is located in a home bathroom, when the lid is down it can serve as a place to sit while one is cutting toenails, drying ones feet after a bath or shower, etc.
The seat is lifted during a male's standing urination, or when cleaning the toilet".
After regretting my order of chicken fingers and burnt hash browns, I sat in discomfort while the waiter slammed by artery clogging, heart stopping food right in front of me. I nearly puked right on that guys face, Nearly! Then I paid, got my food to go, went home and......................Cried for a little bit then got to business, if you know what I mean. 
I hung out with Kyle Berglund and I grilled him up some big wieners. 
He looked at the expiration date though and politely declined the thawed out hot dogs from 2003. I saw no problem. I ate three of them. No wonder I'm constantly at battle with my stomach. 

I'm sure you've heard enough about how gross and horrible my week was.

I will see you later.


HETTIE

No comments:

Post a Comment