April 19, 2012

30 pounds of love.



I just came back from an exquisite day with my mum, Liza. It started out with waking up at 6:30 A.M. and driving down with my dad to the city. We went annually to the SAIC fashion show. It started at 9 'o' clock. We got downtown fast and waited outside until we would seat ourselves in heaven. They may be only students, but you would be surprised with how talented some of these kids are. Fully ride scholarships, holy c*w. Sophomores did only one piece is only white. Juniors did three outfits any theme they wanted. Seniors had to do a total of six outfits any theme.

SOPHOMORES




















JUNIORS

































SENIORS









I WANT THIS CLOWN SHOES ON MY SIZE 6 FEET.














My mom and I had a soft spot for this one.















































SO AMAZING


FAVORITE










This bejeweled 'WEED' top is cool. I'm stealing this just to wear tomorrow.
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
AND THEN THERE IS ME:



Pink Hino&Molly light pink balloon pants. DKNY sweater and sweater vest set. Theory orangish red (coral) chunky knit sweater. Black raincoat, Thrift. Blue Carlos Falchi slouchy bag. Black thrift Doc Martens. Pearl necklace. Geisha Hairdo.
Dorky as hell.





So, my day was good. I went to lunch with my mom and dad. I ordered Fish 'n Chips. I wanted to cry. It was so good. It came with vinegar on the side just how I like it. Just how I like it, Just how I LOVE IT. I could eat buckets and buckets of fried fish. That's pretty gross and I'm sure I would gain 30 pounds. 30 pounds of delicious fried fish and love. 

We went to the art institute museum. I love the art institute museum. I saw the Thorne rooms and we looked at the modern wing. I fell in love with Alice Neel.

Alice Neel


AND Gerhard Richter!

He's my new favorite artist. 

Cool things to look at:



And yeah, so, cya. 




HETTIE

1 comment:

  1. HeeHee I just sigh and wait for Heaven, girly. Meet me o'thar, k? God bless you.

    ReplyDelete