September 1, 2012

LEAVE THOSE LADY FEELINGS ALONE



Lets talk about boys here for a moment. They LOVE to make you feel really good about yourself, right? Right, Hettie. They love to text you at random times and tell you random things and wish you a good day? Well, sometimes, if they even care. Even if they don't text you though, they will still ask to come over later. Hm, I think we are seeing a trend here. Oh, and if you know you don't know what a relationship is. Then stay the fuck away from them. No one is asking anyone to commit. Remember, we were nothing. We still are nothing. And I would like to leave it at that. If you can't handle a relationship clearly you are not even mature enough for me. And then it gets to the point where they think they are too cool for you, I'm sorry, NO. I have never met another person who is even close to being as cool as me. So, quit lying to yourself. You're not cool. And you're even lamer now I know that you fidget with lady feelings! LEAVE THOSE LADY FEELINGS ALONE!

CONCLUSION: BOYS ARE STUPID 


But lets not throw rocks, lets throw boulders. 


NOW THAT IS MORE LIKE IT!

I is a beautiful lady. U is a beautiful lady. 


Dear Mr. I can't handle relationships,

I've heard from many other ladies that you have done this before. Okay, I am not sad, or devastated or any of these. I am fine. I did not shed one tear for you. I'm trying to help you in becoming less of an asshole. It's more of a what the hell feeling because I'm dealing with a 7 year old with a full blown beard. So I'd thought I'd let you know. Don't start anything if you know that you are too immature.

Sincerely yours, 

HETTIE

Now for some GIRL POWER! 




bye

HETTIE

No comments:

Post a Comment