September 10, 2012

SICK AS A DOG

I am bedridden because the girl who sits in front of me in math was forced back into school when clearly her baby seal cough has not gone away. If I am cursed with whooping cough because my math teacher wouldn't let the girl sitting in front of me miss one more day of school. Instead, it curses everyone around her with the same god dam disease she probably received from another student who is falling behind. If the student is sick, they are sick. The last thing you would want to do if force them back into school making everyone else sick. IS EVERYONE MAD?

I am extremely busy, but how can you focus when you cannot breath out of our mouth or nose? You're constantly blowing your nose just for survival. I just do not know how I will be able to do it. 

HETTIE

No comments:

Post a Comment